1. Enhanced scalability and flexibility: Easily meet growing demand and scale up and down as workload fluctuates - only use what you need.
2. Faster, seamless deployment: Get your BI solution up and running in minutes, not months!
3. Lower total cost of ownership: The service model of the cloud allows you to pay as you go, removes the day to day strain of managing and maintaining your BI environment, and frees your IT resources to deliver value-add initiatives faster.
4. Reduced delays and bottlenecks: Give IT the time they need to respond to report development and enhancement requests.
5. Easier connection to cloud based data: "As more data sources move to the cloud, it make more sense to also adapt Cloud BI solutions because that's where the data is" (Gartner Research Director, Joao Tapadinhas)
“Those who tell the stories rule the world.” - Hopi Amerian Indian Proverb (also attributed to Plato, Greek Philosopher)
“Stories are the single most powerful weapon in a leader’s arsenal.” - Howard Gardner
“Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but the stories you tell.” - Seth Godin